PoliticalNews.me - Nov 07,2016 - ICYMI: Trump The Closer
Trump the Closer
Scott Adams’ Blog
November 4th, 2016
Click Here To Read
I had been wondering if Trump was planning some sort of special closing argument. He did not disappoint. In my opinion, his final ad is the political ad of the year, if not the best ever.
Here’s what makes this ad so special:
1. Trump delivers his lines perfectly, like an experienced actor. …Here Trump comes off as perfectly reasonable and deeply empathetic.
2. The timing is perfect. … And just when we thought it was out of reach, he goes ultra-positive…
3. While Obama is out talking about his legacy, and Clinton is out talking about making history as the first woman president, Trump… asks for the American people’s help in draining the swamp ….
4. The writing for Trump’s speech is great. The editing is great. The production is great. The visual artistry is fantastic. …
5. Trump’s strongest message at this point is that Clinton is corrupt in a variety of hard-to-explain ways. People don’t need to understand the details. …This video uses visual persuasion perfectly to portray the halls of power and corruption versus the people united. ….